Pervert exposes himself to sleeping grannies

South Africa
Krugersdorp, Gauteng - Police are hunting for a man who has been harassing residents of an old age home in Krugersdorp, west of Johannesburg. 
Authorities say he has broken into the facility twice this month. eNCA
Johannesburg – CCTV cameras catch every move of a man who breaks into an old age home and exposes himself to elderly woman. Youtube / LookLocal Krugersdorp YouTube

KRUGERSDORP – Police are on the hunt for a man who broke into the SAVF Moreglans old age home and harassed elderly women while they were sleeping.

According to investigating officer Constable Pholo, the man entered the facility twice -- first on February 8 and then again on February 15.

The suspect seems to have intimate knowledge of the facility, going unnoticed while moving from room to room.

CCTV footage shows the man standing next to a woman's bed while unzipping his pants. He then opens the duvet covers and touches himself.

Another clip shows the man -- naked from the waist down -- getting into bed with an elderly woman. He is shown getting out of bed and pulling his pants up.

Pholo said a nurse on duty saw the suspect and managed to lock him inside a room. He however managed to escape by climbing through a window.

SAVF manager Marieta Kemp said the organisation has taken stringent measures to ensure incidences like this do not happen again.

Moreglans manager Diederik Coetzee refused to comment.

-eNCA

COMMENTS

     

LATEST STORIES

Defending champions Lelisa Desisa of Ethiopia and Rita Jeptoo of Kenya are among a host of past winners in the118th Boston Marathon, all mindful of last year's bombing tragedy.
Pope Francis on Saturday called on Catholics to bring the message of God "to the very ends of the earth" during an Easter vigil mass in St Peter's Basilica.
Chelsea's title ambitions suffered a major blow with a shock 2-1 home defeat by bottom side Sunderland.

TOP STORIES view all

Divers on Saturday retrieved the first bodies from the submerged South Korean ferry that capsized nearly four days ago, marking a grim new stage in the search and recovery process.
Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu and other religious leaders led a protest to parliament on Saturday to speak out against poor leadership.
As another body is found, authorities have ruled out hope of finding any more survivors from the deadliest accident on Mount Everest.

NEWS STREAMcloseview all

This is the overlay

eNCA Subscriptions

Close