JOHANNESBURG - Ever wondered what it's like to be rich and famous?
Well, we're sure AKA's rhyder demands will shed some light for you.
During a recent interview with DJ Sabby on his show The Best Life TV, AKA revealed what needs to be on his hospitality rhyder.
So if you're planning to book AKA here's what you need to know...
1. AKA only flies business class.
2. The rapper will only fly SAA -- no Mango or Kulula.
3. He needs to be picked up in an SUV or an H1 (9-seater bus).
4. The rapper and his team usually pick the hotels they want to stay at.
5. He has to have three to four bouncers at the show.
6. Then comes the 'bottles', Redbull, water, ginger tea and towels.
Watch the full interview here: