Social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook continue to expose the ongoing racial divide in SA.
JOHANNESBURG - High Court Judge Mabel Jansen is the latest South African to find herself in hot water over racist remarks made in Facebook messages to social justice activist Gillian Schutte.
eNCA looks at racism scandals and the role that social media has played in exposing them.
1. Penny Sparrow
2. Gareth vs M-Net
3. Black people can&39;t be racist, says Mngxitama
4. Gauteng government employee suspended over racist comments
5. Standard Bank suspends economist Chris Hart for tweet with racist undertone
More than 25 years after Apartheid ended, the victims are increasing along with a sense of entitlement and hatred towards minorities….— Chris Hart (@chrishartZA) January 3, 2016
6.Checkpoint: Free State town divided Part II
7. Ntokozo Qwabe and Tipgate
8.Tensions run high over Parys murders
9.FW De Klerk asks SAHRC to investigate racism against whites
10. Judge on trial by social media over &39;racist&39; remarks
For more on eNCA&39;s racism coverage, click here