Johannesburg, 4 September 2015 - The SABC's Hlaudi Motsoeneng believes journalists should leave their opinions at home and focus on building South Africa by reporting on positive stories.
JOHANNESBURG -SABC COO Hlaudi Motsoeneng has been facing a lot of criticism for his running of the public broadcaster.
Almost a week after Jimi Matthews resigned from the SABC as Acting CEO he has spoken about what led to his decision to leave, saying the SABC would be better off without Hlaudi.
The outspoken COO has hit out at his critics, defending the SABC&39;s editorial policies and speaking out against the media&39;s obsession with the broadcaster.
1. On the SABC being sustainable
2. On training the broadcaster&39;s camera operators
3. On media&39;s obsession with the SABC
4. On what happens in other newsrooms
5. Hlaudi calls out a journalist who wanted a job at the SABC
6. On censorship
7. On journalists colluding with protesters
8. On the obsession with Hlaudi
9. There&39;s no revolt within at the SABC: Hlaudi
10. In a nutshell...