Weather forecast for Thursday 12 September 2019

Minimum temperatures for 12 September 2019

Minimum temperatures remain cool across the interior, but temperatures will be mild overnight in the north east and along the coast. 

Maximum temperatures for 12 September 2019

A cold front brings a wintry day to the west on Thursday. It'll be a much cooler day for the western and southern parts of South Africa. Warm weather continues for the rest of the country, with a sizzling hot day in store parts for parts of the Eastern Cape, KZN, Mpumalanga and Limpopo. 

Rainfall for Thursday

A cold front brings a 60% chance of rain to the south western parts of SA, with a 40% chance of rain over western Northern Cape. Isolated showers and thundershowers are possible for the Northern, Western and Eastern Cape on Thursday. 

Source
eNCA